My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Vote!


- bust of Pericles at the British Museum

Here each individual is interested not only in his own affairs but in the affairs of the state as well -- we do not say that a man who takes no interest in politics is a man who minds his own business; we say that he has no business here at all.
- Pericles' Funeral Oration

I voted, or rather, walked my absentee ballot over to the polling place, just katty corner from where I live. It's been 8 years since I last voted, and it's good to vote. If you haven't voted, there's still time - go make Pericles proud :)


3 Comments:

Blogger cowboyangel said...

I was at my polling place at 6:03 AM.

Here's hoping!

4:15 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

I've got my fingers crossed!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Victory!

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home