My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Catching up

Haven't posted for the last couple of days because I've had something that equals headaches, chills, sore throat, and bloody snot - eek! But I'm getting better, so I've been catching up today.

I see the Church of England has lifted its ban on gay bishops, but they have to be celibate ... Why gay bishops have to lie

See a photo of Mt. Vesuvius from space. The story points out that it's still active. On my one trip to Europe we did visit near there - Naples, Capri, Pompeii - but I don't remember the volcano.

Sadly, the Catholic news is typically depressing. Here are a few headlines from the Google news page I follow ... Pope says Catholic Church must stand firm against “intolerant agnosticism” ... Catholic Church on the offensive ... Catholic Church closes London's gay-friendly "Soho Masses" .... Head of radical Catholic sect calls Jews 'enemies' of the Church .... Drug cartel alms funding Mexican Catholic Church. We so have to get rid of the guys at the top :(

This video on the "true facts" about angler fish made me laugh .....





4 Comments:

Anonymous Dyan said...

ROFL - the angler fish video is awesome and I will be sure to share it :)

8:46 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Dyan,

Hee hee. When I heard the word 'leggings' I lost it :)

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Richard said...

I just told Timmy my goldfish that if he didn't shape up I was going get him an angler fish. He shaped up. Yikes!

3:44 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Angler the bogeyfish :)

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home