My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, May 09, 2013

The Ascension and CrossCurrents


- source

I don't really like the Ascension - if I'd been a disciple, I'd have wished that Jesus had stayed here with us. But anyway, here's some nice art the event has generated.

I spent some time today browsing old articles at CrossCurrents, a journal published by the Association for Religion and Intellectual Life - there was even a poem by Leonard Nimoy :) ....

- Divine Action: An Interview with John Polkinhorne by Lyndon F. Harris

- When the Other Appears on the Scene by Umberto Eco

- This Side of God: A Conversation with David Tracy by Scott Holland

- The Great Work Begins: Theater as Theurgy in Angels in America by Anthony Lioi

- A Legacy of Inclusion: An Interview with Rosemary Radford Ruether by Rosalind Hinton

- Prayer Against the Darkness by Leonard Nimoy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home