My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Links

- From the British Jesuit site, Thinking Faith: In Memoriam: Roger Ebert (1942-2013) by the British Provincial, Dermot Preston SJ

- Presbyterian Church Votes To Allow Gay Marriage and The Pew Forum has a new article on Where Christian churches, other religions stand on gay marriage

- :) From the Department of Theology and Religious Studies at Kings College, London, a podcast, Jesus and Brian: What have the Pythons done for us?, about the upcoming conference, Jesus and Brian: A Conference on the Historical Jesus and his Times

- McAleese: Pope plan to ask priests about family life 'bonkers'

- I saw that Cardinal Kasper was ‘hurt’ by German Protestant Church’s failure to mention historic Joint Declaration. Not feeling I could take this at face value (he's not what I would call ecumenical), I looked around and found an article on the Joint Declaration from The Way (haven't yet read myself) ... Without Justification? The Catholic-Lutheran Joint Declaration and its Protestant Critics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home