My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 02, 2015

Daisy or Ichabod?



My sister has just informed me that Daisy the kitten is actually a male. I guess I should come up with another name ... I'm thinking "Ichabod" :)

Daisy/Ichabod is getting more used to me but the other kittens, the three who suddenly appeared in the yard a few weeks ago with their mom, are still pretty feral. ...



Last evening they ran out into the street - there's no fence around the whole yard - and blind as a bat I frantically tried to herd them back to safety while avoiding cars. It was hopeless and they ran off into other people's yards. This morning they were all back, apparently ok. Maybe I *should* take them to the SPCA after all .... it's just that they probably will be eventually euthanized because they have so many kittens there. Moral dilemma :(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Richard said...

Wouldn't want to meet those cats in a dark alley....Daisy could be a boy cat couldn't he?

1:26 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hi Richard. That's what i finally thought too .... he can be a boy and still be Daisy :)

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home