My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, November 14, 2016

John Oliver on Trump's presidency

From The Atlantic: John Oliver, Activist ...

For the last eight years, we’ve had a president we could assume would generally stand up for the rights of all Americans. But that is going to change now. So we’re going to have to actively stand up for one another. And it can’t just be sounding off on the internet or sharing think pieces or videos like this one that echo around your bubble. I’m talking about actual sacrifice to support people who are now under threat.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Kevin Elwood said...

I didn't I watched Trump. His own words, unfiltered. His own actions, uninterpreted by others. His own demeanor. His own opinions. That's all I needed to know.

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home